Azithromycin 250 mg
About Azicip 250mg Tablet
Azicip 250mg belongs to the category of medicines called bacterial infections. It is an antibiotic medicine. It is used to treat various types of bacterial infections in the respiratory tract (like pneumonia, bronchitis and sinusitis), ear, nose, throat, lungs, skin (like acne), eyes and sexually transmitted infections. Bacterial infections are also effects of Typhoid fever. Azicip 250mg Tablet is used for bacterial infection. Azicip 250 Tablet contains azithromycin 250 mg.
Azicip 250mg works by:-
- It works by blocking the formation of proteins required for bacterial growth.
- This medicine is prevented by killing the infections-causing bacteria.
Uses of Azicip 250mg
Benefits of Azicip 250mg
- In the Treatment of Bacterial infections
- Azicip 250 mg tablet has many advantages in the treatment of bacterial infections.
- Azithromycin is an antibiotic that helps the body fight dangerous microorganisms.
- Azicip works by preventing bacterial growth, which helps the immune system get rid of the infection.
- It is a medicine that helps control many bacterial infections in the intestine, brain, blood, lungs, bones, stomach, sexually transmitted and urinary tract.
- It stops the growth of bacteria causing infections. It works by killing bacterial infections.
- The treatment of sexually transmitted like Chlamydia.
Direction for Use
- Take in a dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Swallow the tablets whole with water.
- Do not chew or break the tablets. Azicip 250mg Tablet is to be taken with or without food.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember, but don't take two doses at once.
Side Effects of Azicip 500 Tablet
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Blurred vision
- Stomach pain
- Azicip 250mg Tablet is not suitable for every person. It is not suggested for an allergic person.
- Consult your doctor, if you have any other health issues such as Liver, Kidney, Heart, Alcohol, Driving, Pregnancy or breastfeeding and if you are receiving any other type of medical care before taking this medicine.
- Kindly consult your doctor, if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant before taking this medicine.