Levosalbutamol (50mcg) + Ipratropium (20mcg)
Consume Type:- For Inhalation
About Duolin Inhaler
Duolin Inhalers the usage of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Lung disorder in which airflow blockage and breathing-related problems.
It helps in relaxing the muscles of the airways, making breathing easier. It helps coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath. This combination helps to relieve symptoms like shortness of breath, wheezing, and coughing by improving airflow to the lungs.
To effectively treat your respiratory illness, Follow your doctor's recommendations on how to use the Duolin inhaler.
Uses of Duolin Inhaler
Benefits of Duolin Inhaler
- Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
- Duolin inhaler is a combination medication commonly used to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- It is a safe and effective medicine. Its benefits include providing relief from bronchospasms, improving airflow, and making it easier to breathe.
- It contains two active ingredients Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium, which work together to relax and open the airways, making it a useful option for managing respiratory symptoms with any medication.
- Always follow your doctor's instructions and be aware of potential side effects.
Direction for use
- Check the label for directions before use. Shake the inhaler, Remove the cap from the mouthpiece and check if the inhaler is clean.
- You are breathing in from mouth, thumb on the inhaler one time to release the medicine and hold your breath for 10 seconds.
- Repeat, you have inhaled more than the number of puffs, then wait before the next.
- Always follow your doctor's suggestions.
Side effects of Duolin Inhaler:-
- Dryness in mouth
- Back pain
- Muscle pain and cramps
- Runny Nose
Safety Advice of Duolin Inhaler
- Duolin inhaler is not suggested for use in children less than 13 years.
- Consult your doctor for health issues such as Liver, Kidney, Heart, Diabetes, and Allergies, and if you are receiving any other type of medical care before taking this medicine.
- Consult your doctor before taking the Duolin Inhaler, if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, and breastfeeding.